Protection and processing of personal data
Consent to the processig of personal data
By consenting to the processing of personal data, the person concerned authorizes company Rock Art Studio, s. r. o., IČO 27774953, DIČ: CZ27774953, established K Hájku 2968, 738 01, Frýdek Místek (hereafter the „Administrator“), to process within the meaning of Act No. 101/2000 Coll. (hereafter „Personal Data Protection Act“) following personal data of the person concerned:
• name and surname
• tel. number
Name, surname, telephone number and e-mail must be processed for communication regarding the provision of services. This data will be processed by the Administrator for a period of 5 years.
Processing of personal data
By consenting to the processing of personal data, the person concerned gives his/her explicit consent to the above processing. Consent can be withered back at any time, for example by sending an email to email@example.com or a letter to address Pavel Žofka, Velká Morava 108, 561 69 Dolní Morava, Czech Republic.
Rights to rectification, forgetting and access to the personal data of the person concerned
Please note that under the Data Protection Act, the person concerned has the right to:
• take back the consent at any time
• request information from us about what personal data we process
• ask us for an explanation regarding the processing of personal data
• request access to this data from us and have it updated or corrected
• require us to delete this personal data
• in case of doubts about compliance with the obligations related to the processing of personal data, contact us or the Office for Personal Data Protection