Lomnický štít (2.634 m) is one of the most popular peaks in the High Tatras, long time considered as the highest peak of the High Tatras. An alpine trail once led to it, which was closed for safety reasons.
It is possible to ascend this Tatra peak in several possible variants, depending on the abilities and skills of the client.
- ascent from Skalnate pleso
- ascent by Jordan route (from Tery ´s cottage)
- ascent Tery ´s corridor (from Malá Studená dolina – The Little Cold Valley)
- ascent by Gipsy ferrate path from Lomnicky saddle to Tery´s corridor
Price for ascent: for 320 €/ group
A two-day rock ascent with accommodation on Lomnický štít. The first day is a climb by Jordan route from Tery´s Cottage and the second day is a traverse of the Vidlovy hrebeň Ridge.
Climbing difficulty: III – IV UIAA
Maximum number of clients: 2 person per mountain guide
For more information, call or write to our contacts.
Price for ascent:
1 790 €*
* The price includes a gourmet diner on Lomnický štít, a welcome drink, breakfast at Skalnate pleso and, in case of bad weather, a possible descent down the cable car.
This variant of ascent only on request free accommodation options.